HITMAN INC BRAND WORKSHOPS AND LABS
Get the Brand tools you need to succeed.
Do you matter?
Get in the lab.
One-Day Brand Workshop and Idea Lab.
This is a One-Day Brand Workshop and Idea Lab that provides hands-on help with your new startup or SMB's brand. You'll get the same great information that Brand Strategy Sessions provide with several hours of Q&A to help you answer your toughest questions, determine if you have a viable idea or product, discover your meaningful difference, and give your business the competitive advantage you need to win.
Class Size: Classes are limited to 10 attendees.
What You'll Learn:
- What is a Brand Vision, Mission, and Cause
- Defining your Brand's core values and beliefs
- Who is your enemy?
- What problem do you solve?
- What are the pain points of your customers?
- Who is your target market?
- Competition analysis (real and perceived)
- How to evaluate opportunities and new markets
- What is your Brand's category?
- What are your Brand's core attributes?
- How to develop a Brand Positioning Statement
- What does the market already believe about your category?
- How to develop trust ideas and a Trust Statement
- How to develop and define your Brand's Differences
- Understanding Brand Contrast
- How to keep innovating
- How to develop a rational and emotional Value Proposition
- How to develop your Brand Introduction, One Liners and Hashtags
- Smart Social Media strategies
- How to develop your Brand Persona (colors, fonts, images, more)
- An understanding of how customers judge your Brand's performance
- Understanding the Customer Experience
- How to develop and execute a successful Customer Experience strategy
- If you have a viable idea or new product.
08:00 Coffee, Light Breakfast and Networking
09:00 Introductions and Key Objectives Discussion
09:30 Brand Strategy Presentation and Overview
12:00 Break for Lunch (Lunch is provided).
12:45 Prepare for Workshop
13:00 Begin Brand Strategy Workshop
17:00 Brand Strategy Summary Overviews and Final Discussion
There are no events scheduled at this time. Click here to be notified.
Tickets are sold on a first-come-first-served basis. There are no refunds, but if you cannot attend, we will hold your place at a future event. Questions? Contact us here.